The project covers a renovation program of the Section “C” tower, for Nasser Institute for Research & Treatment, with a built-up area of about 12,000 m2, with an 850-bed capacity, comprising a ground floor and eight typical floors, including the vital treatment and diagnostic services of the hospital as follows:
- Ground floor: dedicated to the emergency department, including required facilities for triage, resuscitation, isolation, observation, minor OR for local anesthesia procedures, and treatment with the required medical and non-medical services, such as diagnostic X-ray, lab for quick tests as CBG and tubulin, etc.
- First floor: comprising the Kuwaiti section observation hall.
- Second floor: dedicated to maternal and pediatric medical services, including the obstetrics department (Caesarian C-section operations, LDR labor delivery & PICU), and the NICU neonatal intensive care unit with the required lactation, incubators’ cleaning, parents, and isolation facilities.
- Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth & Seventh floors: are dedicated to inpatient bed wards, including a variety of accommodation between double rooms, single rooms, and suites.
- Eighth floor: dedicated to MICU medical intensive care unit, including the intensive care hall, high-dependency intensive care rooms, and isolation rooms.
- Communications and security systems
- Medical planning
- Construction supervision
- Design review
LOCATION, , ,
share this project