Engineering Consultants Group worked on this project in a joint venture with Euroconsult, which involved reviewing preliminary design (PD) documents and preparing final designs and tender documents for the following components:
• Pavements and visual aids for the new Runway 09-27.
• Airfield lighting and electrical enabling works.
• Electrical diversion works.
• Airfield lighting systems for the new Runway 09-27 and associated taxiways, including related civil and power supply installations.
• Airfield lighting substations.
• LV power supply to non-visual navigational aids.
• Street lighting network for the airport’s perimeter roads.
• Telecom and ELV infrastructure and connection with existing systems at the project limit of work.
• NAVAIDS and MET equipment for Runways 09-27, 10-28.
• Drainage, including designing the structures (5 culverts) between the runways and the pond, as well as a sleeve for crossing the taxiway, and a 2-box culvert for crossing the main runway leading to the pond.
• Sleeves for the firefighting system crossing the new runway and taxiways.
- Communications and security systems
- NAVAIDS and airfield lighting, as well as metrological studies.
- Design review for concept design documents
- Detailed design
- Schematic design
- Tender documents
share this project