Located on King Fahad Road over a plot area of 3,650 m2, Al Zamil residential tower serves as a unique smart vertical compound. The design concept uses state-of-the-art technology of the Building Management System (BMS); which enables all residents to remotely control their properties.
With a built-up area of 42,000 m2, the 32-floor tower features 161 different housing units, parking and utility services, in addition to business, leisure and recreational facilities as follows:
- Four-level basement: for car parking and utility services;
- Ground floor: consists of the main entrance, a reception desk and the tower’s administration office, in addition to 4 two-storey villas with private swimming pools and open landscaped gardens;
- Two-level mezzanine: mezzanine (1) is the second floor of villas, and mezzanine (2) is allocated to drivers’ accommodation with a separate and secured entrance at the other side of the tower;
- Four types of residential apartments: 54 onebedroom, 69 two-bedroom and 26 three-bedroom apartments;
- Eight duplex penthouses: seven of which with private swimming pools, all penthouses contain open landscaped gardens that give the feeling of living in a villa with a front garden
- Business, leisure and recreational services (16th, 17th and 18th floors): a multi-purpose hall (115 persons); a kindergarten (60 children); a restaurant (260 persons); a health club with a gym (128 persons) and a spa. Each of the three floors has a mezzanine level.
- Communications and security systems
- Construction documents
- Design development
- Design permits
- Detailed design
- Tender documents
share this project