Perched high above Cairo, with impressive vistas of the Pyramids of Giza and the city beyond, Newgiza is located on Cairo-Alexandria Desert Road (Kilometer 22).
With a total built-up area of 281,329 m2, Amberville (Newgiza’s Neighborhood 7) includes 41 buildings designed to overlook a splendid backdrop of open spaced landscapes, including a golf course, scenic lakes, and public gardens.
The residential units included in the neighborhood are as follows:
- RB-12 (with a total built-up area of 6,109 m2)
- RB-13 (with a total built-up area of 6,137 m2)
- RB-18 (with a total built-up area of 4,834 m2)
- RB-19 (with a total built-up area of 5,014 m2)
- RB-20 (with a total built-up area of 5,535 m2)
- Civil Works
- Communications and security systems
- Design development
- Schematic design
- Tender Action
- Tender documents
share this project