The building maintains the highest technical, functional, operational, and aesthetic standards, with state-of-the-art facilities and services. This comes in line with Manateq’s requirements of efficient, sustainable, and ongoing operation and maintenance.
Over a land area of 23,000 m² and with a built-up area of 35,000 m², the building consists of four wings enclosing an internal yard. The four wings are interconnected by pedestrian bridges and rise above a lower ground floor that includes 270 parking slots, technical spaces, and other building amenities.
Each building wing consists of the following components:
- ground floor: lobbies, reception area, offices, gym, prayer rooms, toilets, kitchen, pantries, and utilities
- four upper floors: waiting area, offices, meeting rooms, and audiovisual room. The upper floors of Wing 1 and Wing 4 are designed on a shell-and-core basis.
- roof: open gardens and utilities
The external area features piazzas, gardens, ramps, surface car parks, and a drop-off. A technical yard is located in an adjacent parcel owned by Manateq. The yard provides electric power and chilled water to the building to keep it fully operational until QEZ-1 infrastructure networks are in service.
- Communications and security systems
- Interior Design
- Detailed design
- Review of concept & schematic design prepared by Laceco Architects and Engineers
share this project