On a land area of 34,230 m² and with a built-up area of 3,500 m², the Auditorium Building is located in the heart of the multipurpose administration complex of Ras Laffan Industrial City.
The building’s main components include the following:
- Auditorium and Multi-Purpose Hall: consists of Auditorium accommodating 200 persons, multi- purpose hall for 200 persons including VIP dining area, exhibition hall, kitchen, laundry room, refuse room and store, praying room with ablution area and shoe racks, washrooms/ toilets (males, females and disabled).
- VIP Reception and Special Meeting Section: comprises VIP entrance (including security room with visual access to lobby), reception area to accommodate 40 persons, conference room for 40 persons and VIP washrooms/ toilets.
- Public Relations’ Offices: accommodate offices for 12 persons (including single occupancy offices for Section Head, Administrative Assistant and senior staff; and triple occupancy offices for Public Relations staff), filing room, equipment room, pantry and staff washrooms/ toilets.
- Workshops and Storage Areas: include store rooms, book store, equipment room, pantry and restrooms.
- Parking: includes shaded car parking area for VIPs (40 cars), car parking area for visitors (10 cars), shaded car parking area for staff (10 cars) and bus parking area (3 vehicles)
- Interior Design
- Conceptual design
- Detailed design
- Environmental studies
- Geotechnical surveys
- Preliminary design
- Tender documents
- Topographic survey
share this project