Within King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC) lies the new communities of Al Murooj over an area of approximately 525 hectares.
The development comprises fifteen residential communities, a sports complex and a town center. Among these communities:
- Beach Community 1 (BC1): an upscale beach residential community that includes 108 Villas, extending over an area of approximately 32 hectares. BC1 is connected to other communities of AlMurooj through a 350-meter long pier stretching across the sea with recessed pools built along the pathway.
- Beach Community 2 (BC2): an upscale beach residential community that includes 392 Villa plots, extending over an area of approximately 68 hectares.
- Beach Community 3 (BC3): an upscale beach residential community that includes 220 Villa plots, extending over an area of approximately 280,381 m2 .
- Golf Community 1C (GC1c): a residential golf resort community that includes 108 villas, extending over an area of 14 hectares.
- Pradera Golf Community (GC-1B/GC2): covers an area of 196,215 m2 accommodating 147 villas.
- Golf Community 3 (GC3): covers an area of 262,694m2 accommodating 238 villas.
- Golf Community 4 (GC4): covers an area of 244,570m2 accommodating 226 single-family villas.
- Golf Communities (GC5): covers an area of 295,380m2 accommodating 260 single-family villas.
- Golf Communities (GC6 & GC7): GC6 covers an area of 200,362 m2 accommodating 168 single- family villas, while GC7 covers an area of 203,013 m2 accommodating 175 single-family villas.
- Town Houses Community 1 & 4 (TH1 & TH4): two adjacent townhouse communities that include 523 units, extending over a total land area of approximately 34 hectares.
- Town Houses Community 2 (TH2): townhouse community including 148 units, extending over a total land area of approximately 70,000 m2 .
- Town Houses Community 3 (TH3): townhouse community including 234 units, extending over a total land area of approximately 176,000 m2 .
The project also encompasses the infrastructure works (irrigation, drainage, mechanical systems and overall lighting) as well as the construction management and supervision for an 18-hole golf course and lakes existing in between. The golf course is centralized amongst the golf communities GC1, GC2 (Pradera), GC3, GC4 and GC5 on a total area of approximately
677,000 m2 .
Furthermore, the scope covers evaluation of the existing utilities, a network of primary roads (over 9 km long) in addition to primary infrastructure with all related tanks and pump stations serving the town center and AlMurooj communities.
- Civil Works
- Communications and security systems
- Construction management
- Construction supervision
- Cost estimation
- Design review
- Detailed design
- Master plan assessment
- Tender documents
- Value Engineering
share this project