Al Agouza Hospital is one of the oldest governmental hospitals in Egypt, founded and inaugurated in 1939, located in Al-Agouza, Giza. With a total built-up area of about 35,000 m2, and of a capacity of 210 beds, the project comprises six buildings as follows:
- First building: comprises a ground floor dedicated to oncology radiotherapy and radiology diagnostics, encompassing two linear accelerators bunkers, and one HDR high-dose rate brachytherapy, in addition to the oncology diagnostic imaging of PET CT Positron emission computed tomography, CT computed tomography, CT computed tomography simulator and GAMMA camera imaging.
- Second building: dedicated to oncology treatment and patients’ accommodation, the building comprises three floors as follows:
– Ground floor: oncology clinics for outpatient operating basis and a chemotherapy department serving inpatients and outpatients.
– First floor: oncology inpatient bed ward.
– Second floor: oncology surgical operating theatres, in addition to oncology MICU/SICU medical intensive care unit/surgical intensive care unit.
- Third building: dedicated for neuroscience treatment and patients’ accommodation, the building comprises three floors as follows:
– Ground floor: comprising a variety of clinics, and
includes the CSSD central sterilization services department serving the whole campus and connected via one soiled connection and one clean connection.
– First floor: includes the catheterization facilities and
an inpatient bed ward for neuroscience patients.
– Second floor: includes neuroscience patients’ medical/surgical intensive care units, in addition to specialized surgical operating theatres for neurosurgery.
- Fourth building: dedicated to urology/nephrology medicine, the building comprises three floors as follows:
– Ground floor: urology and nephrology clinics on an outpatient-operating basis, in addition to the renal dialysis department, including a dialysis hall and isolation rooms for infected/low immunity patients.
– First floor: includes the specialized urology and nephrology diagnostics for urodynamic and lithotripsy, in addition to the renal patients’ bed ward.
– Second floor: includes the urology/nephrology medical/surgical intensive care unit, in addition to the specialized urology/nephrology surgical operating theatres.
- Fifth building: dedicated to maternity/gynecology/neonatal medical services, the building comprises three floors as follows:
– Ground floor: maternity clinics operating on an
outpatient basis, in addition to dexa (densitometer) and mammography diagnostic facilities.
– First floor: includes an NICU neonatal intensive care unit, in addition to obstetrics department, including Caesarian C-section and LDR labor delivery.
– Second floor: includes a maternity inpatient bed ward, including the well-baby nursery services.
- Sixth building: the building comprises four floors, and is totally dedicated for the administration and management services for the hospital.
- Civil Works
- Communications and security systems
- Interior Design
- Medical equipment
- Medical planning
- Conceptual design
- Detailed design
- Schematic design
- Tender Action
- Tender documents
share this project