Construction Management & Supervision
Do you want to be on time, on budget and in compliance with regulations, quality standards, and HSE management systems? Our construction management and supervision services will guide your project from A to Z, so you can achieve just that.
As your construction management team we will review your contracts and negotiations, analyze your change orders, develop your project staffing plans, provide need-based training and coaching, manage your bidding process, estimate and evaluate your costs, plan your construction schedule, provide inspection and quality assurance, apply project controls, evaluate your project’s productivity, assist with value engineering and earned-value management, and preside over matters of dispute and resolution.
As your constructions supervisors, we will have eyes for you everywhere. We will provide daily site supervision and inspection, review your shop drawings, test your materials, systems, and installations, oversee non-destructive testing, verify project documentation and as-built documentation, commission installed systems, close-out and handover documentation, verify and certify third parties, as well as be responsible for facility management and maintenance supervision.
see projects related
Zone R5 in the New Capital
The project stretches over an area of approximately 984.67 feddans divided into a series of typical, interrelated blocks of diverse vernacular to break stereotypical monotony. The project mimics the distinct urban vernacular of Paris and Khedivial Cairo.
The project is divided into four neighborhoods: 19th Century Western Architecture, Modern Architecture, Villas, and finally Towers; a neighborhood predominantly earmarked for commercial and administrative use.
The project comprises 59 prototypes of residential buildings, including a commercial ground floor, and each square plot accommodates a number of buildings’ prototypes sharing a common basement dedicated for parking spaces. In addition, the project contains four prototypes of villas and townhouse units, as well as various ancillary buildings, including schools, mosques, a hospital, family health clinic, sports club, police station, civil defense center, and a post office. Moreover, the project contains two hotels in the Tower Neighborhood adjoining the Green River.see projects related
Malawi District Centers Sanitation Study
The objective of the study was to identify appropriate ways and means to provide suitable sanitation services involving sewerage systems, sludge management and disposal, solid waste and drainage for the population in
the district centers.
The study examined and recommended the rehabilitation, extension, and upgrading of existing sanitation facilities, and the provision of new facilities in order to improve public and environmental health. It also identified and
recommended appropriate criteria and guidelines for environmental protection from human waste disposal and wastewater discharge and for upgrading and installing of new sanitation facilities in the district centers.
The study was conducted in two phases: phase 1 involved preparation of master plans for all the 43 district centers, and phase 2 involved the feasibility studies, detailed engineering designs and tender documents for
the seven districts.
The scope of work was divided into two phases:
Phase 1: Development of Master Plan
- Overview of water supply, sanitation, solid waste, sludge and drainage situation in Malawi.
- Recommendation for the enhancement of the quality of service delivery.
- Data collection and analysis, study of existing facilities and preparation of service criteria.
- Preliminary study of the existing environmental conditions, problems and risks to public health.
- Implementation of beneficiaries assessment to determine community demand for services and socio-economic impact of project activities.
- Social Impact Assessment (SIA).
Phase 2: Feasibility Study, Designs and Tender Documents
- Feasibility studies and preliminary designs.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
- Financial and economic analysis.
- Institutional analysis.
- Detailed designs, and tender documents.
- Evaluation and recommendations.
NITA IT Park
The National Information Technology Authority-Uganda (NITA-U) was established as a statutory body under the National Information Technology Authority-Uganda Act 2009, with the aim of serving as a key player in the ICT sector. Its mandate is to coordinate, promote, and monitor IT development within the context of national social and economic development, with a vision as a “facilitator of a knowledge-based, globally competitive Uganda where social transformation and economic development are supported through IT-enabled services.”
Located about 700 meters from Entebbe-Kampala Highway near Lunyo Swamps in Entebbe, the project covers the development of an Information Technology/ Business Process Outsourcing (IT/BPO) park that aims to transfer knowledge from multinationals to local IT entrepreneurs, host local business incubation models, and create jobs. The IT Park will thus stimulate the start-up growth of technologically intensive and knowledge-based businesses, transfer skills, and help to facilitate the links between research and industrial communities.
On a land area of 87,805 m2, the park comprises the following buildings: IT innovation & incubation center; ICT Ministry offices; National Information Technology Authority; exhibitions & events center; convention center; training labs; integrated office complex for IT companies; banks; restaurants; lounges; shopping complex; indoor games building; outdoor games area; health club; lush green garden; utilities; and parking area for approximately 162 cars.see projects related
Lemania is a gated residential community located in Cocody suburb north of Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire. The protected residential enclave will include different types of housing facilities that create a prestigious neighborhood providing better quality of life for its inhabitants.
The entire compound consists of villas, houses, apartment buildings, and recreational areas. The community is located on a land area of 47,614 m2, with a total built-up area of 22,541 m2. The project area is divided into land lots containing 4 types of units, with a variety of unit typologies offering a range of homes to different types of buyers.
- Apartments (Type A): 12 units with 2 typologies and a total built-up area of 1,430 m2
- Apartments (Type B): 24 units with 3 typologies and a total built-up area of 5,117 m2
- Houses (Type C): 24 units with 4 typologies and a total built-up area of 11,021 m2
- Villas (Type D): 8 units with 2 typologies and a total built-up area of 4,046 m2
Located close to the community’s entrance and main green area, the apartments are designed for young professionals and new families. Small gardens will be attached to the ground floors of apartment buildings, and the upper floors will have terraces.
The houses, designed for young families, are built in the middle of the project area. Depending on the topography of terrain, differences in plot heights range from 1.5 meters to 3 meters.
The villas are designed for well-established families. Although the design of all villas follows the same scheme, designs will not be identical. The varying sizes of plots (due to the topography of terrain) have led to some variation in the master plans, and thus the designs, of villas.
The project also comprises recreational areas, which include a 2-level clubhouse that contains a gym, bar, and many facilities with a total built-up area of 368 m2. Recreational areas also include a community park on a land area of 1,690 m2.see projects related
Doha Metro Stations (Green Line)
The Urban Integration Plans (UIP) and Station Area Planning (SAP) of this project are prepared by Qatar Railways Company (Qatar Rail) for the Public Works Authority (Ashghal). The project covers the Green Line, which runs from Al-Riffa to Al-Mansoura. The line passes through Education City and is thus known as the Education Line.
ECG services aim to ensure that all stations, entrances, and emergency exits are fully integrated with the urban context of their surroundings, and particularly with complementary multimodal transportation facilities. Another objective is to provide a seamless and stress-free experience to all passengers during their transitioning to and from the Doha Metro System.
ECG work covers 7 stations in the green line. The following 3 stations shall be completed within the first 6 months: Al Shaqab “Education City/ South East”; Qatar National Library“ Qatar National Library”; and Al Riffa “Al Rayyan Stadium”.
The other 4 stations are:
- Al Mansoura “Al Khubaib”
- Hamad Hospital “ Al Rayyan Sports Roundabout”
- Al Messila “ Al Rayyan/ Al Messila”
- Al Rayyan Al Qadeem “ Al Rayyan/Al Qadeem”
Marassi – R1 Parcel
Marassi is a new exciting development nestled along the mesmerizing blue Mediterranean water of Sidi Abdul Rahman Bay in North Egypt. R1 Parcel is located in the most premium spot in Marassi over a land area of 99,092 m2, with a seafront stretching over 900 meters along the sandy beach. The parcel comprises four basic types of residential blocks and four optional types over
36% of the land area, with 1,105 residential units (built-up area: 125,059 m2) and retail units (built-up area: 4,525 m2) as shown below:
- Type A (G + 4): 3 blocks (residential only) and 1 block (residential & retail)
- Type B (G + 4): 6 blocks (residential only) and 1 block (residential and retail)
- Type C (G + 4): 4 blocks (residential only) and 1 block (residential and retail)
- Type D (G + 4): 6 residential blocks
Retail areas occupy the ground floors of the residential buildings at the parcel’s east boundary. They consist of retail shops and F&B outlets varying between fast-food restaurants, coffee shops, and restaurants with outdoor sitting areas overlooking the marina promenade and the open spaces.
Swimming pools cover an area of 576 m2 (550 m2 for the main pool and 26 m2 for the kids’ pool).
The elevations of residential blocks feature a contemporary Mediterranean style and allow for a maximum visibility of the marina, sea, and golf course.see projects related
Technical Orthopedic Center
Located in Lubumbashi in the southeast of DR Congo, the Technical Orthopedic Center has a footprint area of 10,400 m2 over a land area of 49,644 m2.
With a built-up area of 12,180 m2, the center building consists of the following components:
- Ground floor:
- Reception & administration (public hall, administrative offices & admission office)
- Multipurpose halls & services
- Six outpatient clinics (each with a separate waiting area)
- Laboratory & radiology department (echocardiography & radiology rooms)
- Emergency department
- Rehabilitation department
- Surgical department (four operating rooms & services)
- Five inpatient wards (196 beds in total)
- General services (kitchen, laundry & workshops)
- First floor:
- Administration area & finance department
- Top management offices & meeting rooms
- Six outpatient clinics (each with a separate waiting area)
Biyala, Al-Bayadeyah, Nagaa Hammadi and Abu Tesht Hospitals
The project covers the reconstruction of Biyala Hospital, as well as the refurbishment, demolition, and construction of new parts in three other hospital buildings:
Biyala Hospital, Kafr Al-Sheikh: main building and a service building on a land area of 4,978 m2, with a total built-up area of 15,121 m2. The main building comprises the following:
• Ground floor: emergency department, laboratories, radiology section medical records room, medical gases room, waste management section storage area, pharmacy, laundry, kitchen, engineering services, as well as a morgue;
• 5 upper floors: outpatient clinics, inpatient wards (54 beds + 6 isolation rooms), 4 operation rooms, Intensive Care Unit (ICU) with 4 beds + 1 isolation room, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Central Sterile Services Department (CSSD), endoscopy unit, management area, nursing education centre and storage area; and
• Roof: equipment
Al-Bayadeyah Hospital, Luxor: main building and 4 service buildings on a land area of 4,012 m2, with a total built-up area of 10,817 m2 (8,714 m2 to be reconstructed and 2,103 m2 to be refurbished). The main building comprises the following:
- Ground floor: emergency rooms, radiology section, medical gases room waste management section, laundry, kitchen, pharmacy, as well as a morgue;
- 6 upper floors: kidney dialysis centre (22 units + 2 isolation rooms) outpatient clinics, inpatient wards (18 beds + 2 isolation rooms), 4 operation rooms, ICU (8 beds + 2 isolation rooms), NICU (15 beds + 2 isolation rooms), CSSD, endoscopy unit, laboratories, administration and management area nursing education centre and storage area; and
- Roof: equipment.
Abu Tesht Hospital, Qena: main building and 7 service buildings on a land area of 11,517 m2, with a total built-up area of 13,949 m2 (7,599 m2 to be reconstructed and 6,350 m2 to be refurbished). The main building comprises the following:
- Ground floor: emergency department, laboratories, pharmacy, radiology section, medical records room, medical gases room, waste management section, laundry, kitchen, as well as a morgue;
- 5 upper floors: kidney dialysis centre (24 units + 2 isolation rooms) outpatient clinics, inpatient wards (36 beds + 4 isolation rooms), 4 operation rooms, ICU (5 beds + 2 isolation rooms), NICU (7 beds + 1 isolation room), obstetrics & gynecology unit (16 beds), CSSD, as well as staff accommodation and management area; and
- Roof: equipment.
Nagaa Hammadi Hospital, Qena: main building and a service building on a land area of 8,473 m2, with a total built-up area of 19,616 m2 (10,715 m2 to be reconstructed and 8,901 m2 to be refurbished).
The main building comprises the following:
- Ground floor: emergency department, laboratories, pharmacy, medical gases room, waste management section, laundry, kitchen, as well as a morgue;
- 5 upper floors: kidney dialysis centre (31 units + 3 isolation rooms) outpatient clinics, inpatient wards (64 beds + 7 isolation rooms), burns unit (ICU and inpatient wards), 5 operation rooms, ICU (11 beds + 1 isolation room), NICU (14 beds + 1 isolation room), obstetrics & gynecology unit (18 beds), CSSD, endoscopy department, chest department, medical records room, management area and staff accommodation; and
- Roof: equipment.
ECG’s client for this project is Arab International Optics, one of the companies operated by the National Service Products Organization of the Egyptian Ministry of Defense (MoD). The four hospitals are owned by the Egyptian Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP).see projects related