What makes us the premier design firm in the MENA region and Sub-Saharan Africa?
The answer comes in one all-encompassing word: Versatility.
Versatility is what allows us to meet the requirements of diverse projects and respond to the needs of different individuals. Versatility is what allows us to innovate and adapt wherever we are in the world. Versatility is also how we always manage to reconcile cost-effectiveness with great quality.
Our extensive range of engineering and design services plays a great role in enhancing this versatility as well:
ECG’s engineering services cover MEP, infrastructure, transportation and process engineering, in conjunction with a range of supplementary engineering services. These include civil and environmental engineering, together with fire protection, lighting, communications, security, and building management systems.
Our design services, on the other hand, cover Front-End Engineering & Design (FEED), Conceptual Design, Preliminary Design, Basis of Design Reports (BODRs), Schematic Design, Design Development, Detailed Design, Design Optimization, Construction Documents, Value Engineering and Computer Simulations.see projects related
We will admit we are perfectionists. When it comes to architectural design, we want to be innovative, functional, beautiful, environmentally friendly, and above all, we want to leave a legacy for the generations to come. We also want to bring all that to every possible structure. Whether it be a bridge or a highway, an exterior or an interior, we want it to shine.
Although this perfectionism keeps us up all night, it also pays off. We are very proud of our contributions to some of the most prestigious projects in the region: From landmark high-rises and mega residential compounds, to business parks and LEED compliant buildings, and from acoustics and vertical transportation to conveyor systems and much more.see projects related
Improving the Operational Efficiency of Al-Mukallah Water Supply System
- Update the existing water distribution system drawings. Implement a leak detection program.
- Develop a computerized mathematical model for simulating network flows and perform pipe network analysis.
- Train NWSA personnel on the use of leak detection equipment and computer software (pipe network analysis, CADD, Lotus, WordPerfect and database).
- Review all existing documentation related to land-use, population, weather conditions, etc.
- Prepare the Master Plan for Al-Mukalla Water Supply System and recommend the required network rehabilitation and reinforcement implementation program.
The project main objective was to improve the operational effeciency and effectivness of Al-Mukallah water supply system to provide adequate water at minimum cost to all potential consumers. A secondary objective was
to prepare a feasibility study and a master plan for the replacement and/or strengthening of the existing distribution system.