Studies & Master planning
At ECG, we understand that master planning guides growth and development, and as such is paramount to the future success of all projects. This is why we really give it our all.
Our master planning approach covers urban planning, land-use planning, transportation facilities, open spaces, and public services, as well as environment and heritage conservation precincts; and if this is not enough, we conduct a broad range of other studies pertaining to air, soil, water, health, and safety.
These studies include Economic Impact Analyses, Energy Efficiency Potential Studies, Environmental Impact Assessments, Feasibility Studies, Geotechnical & Ground Engineering Studies, GIS Studies, Hazard & Operability Studies (HAZOP), Hydrologic & Hydraulic Studies, Land Valuations, Marketing Researches, Population Studies, Real Estate & Asset Appraisals, Social Impact Assessments, Solid Waste Management Studies, Traffic Impact Assessments, Urban Development Studies, and water, air, and soil characterizations.
This meticulous attention to detail and comprehensive approach has paid off. Today, we are the trusted name in the field of engineering consultancy both nationally and globally. In addition, we take great pride in that.see projects related
Magrabi New Hospital
The new Magrabi 200-bed Hospital is located in a multistorey building in Tanta.
The building comprises a basement which is allocated to support services (IT room, electrical room, generator room, storages, pharmacy and mechanical room); a ground floor used as a reception area for the hospital.
The first floor is used for patient preparation, operation rooms and patient recovery and the second floor is dedicated for patient accommodation. ECG scope is limited to the basement and 1st floor only.
Health and Wellness Care Centre
Occupying a land area of 49,620 m2 and with a builtup area of 9,110 m2, the center comprises emergency department, laboratory, outpatient clinics, conference hall, educational center, wellness center, physical therapy unit, radiology centre and pharmacy.see projects related
Extension of Pediatric Oncology (57357) Hospital
With a total built-up area of 2,400 m2, the extension was developed to host 60 inpatient beds for children’s cancer treatment located on an additional floor to the state-ofthe-art 185-bed hospital.see projects related
Cairo International Medical City
On a land area of 138,258 m2, Cairo International Medical City (CIMC) is a state-of-the-art medical edifice designed to the international standards to serve patients from Egypt and the MENA region.
The medical city includes the hospital’s main building (plot area of 14,720 m2), an academic research center, a psychiatric unit, staff accommodation units, a hotel, wellness resort & park, a health club and a medical mall.
ECG works covered the design of the hospital’s main building.
With a built-up area of 73,600 m2, the 360 bed-hospital main building comprises a two-level basement, a ground floor and four upper floors as follows:
- Mobility Center: including physical therapy treatment, medical examination rooms, a gymnasium, procedure rooms and a hydrotherapy pool
- Oncology Center with infusion therapy unit, examination rooms and Linear Accelerators (LINACS);
- Imaging facilities such as Computed Tomography (CT) scan
- Blood Bank and Kidney Dialysis Center
- Material Management department
- Waste Management department
- Environmental Control department
- IT department
- Supporting facilities: in-house pharmacy, the hospital morgue, in addition to laundry and kitchen services
Second level: is allocated for parking with a capacity of 351 cars.
- Emergency department
- Radiology department including 2 Computed Tomography (CT) scan, 1 angiography scan , 2 X-ray imaging, 4 Ultra Sound (U/S) Scan Units, 2 Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Top Management offices
- Retail Pharmacy
- Bed ward
First Floor: Outpatient department
- 100 Outpatient Clinics
- 26 Procedure rooms including Neuroscience Center and Cardiac Center
- Bed ward
Second Floor: designed on a core and shell basis for future extension to be used as specialty centers.
- 11 Labor and Delivery Rooms (LDRs)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with a capacity of 25 beds
- 2 Caesarian rooms (C-section)
- Woman and Child Center with a capacity of 22 examination rooms and related imaging facilities
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Unit with 2 procedures’ rooms
- Pre-partum ward (9 beds)
- Post-partum ward (14 beds)
- General bed ward
- 12 General Operation rooms
- 2 Hybrid Operation rooms
- 1 Robotic Operation room
- Endoscopy department including 4 Endoscopy Procedures rooms
- 3 Catheterization rooms
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
AlQassim Medical Colleges Complex
AlQassim Medical Colleges Complex occupies a total land area of 110,000m2 in AlQassim University, KSA. With a total built-up area of 138,000 m2, the complex comprises three faculties for Applied Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, in addition to two Nursing faculties catering separately for male and female students.
Common facilities serving all buildings include laboratories, variable capacity lecture halls and classrooms, faculty/management administrative
offices, libraries, and an expansive parking zone. All faculties surround and have direct access to a fourstorey Central Building.
The sky-lit structure is a large atrium acting as an entertainment platform entailing an exhibition hall, coffee shops, cafeterias, faculty breakrooms, prayer facilities, and space for student activities.
Extending public medical services to AlQassim’s population, the faculty of Applied Medicine includes outpatient and physical therapy facilities. Meanwhile, the faculty of Dentistry, comprises an emergency dentistry department, a surgery department which houses two surgery operation theatres, and five prosthetics production laboratories.see projects related
AlQassim Medical Colleges Complex
Occupying a total land area of 110,000 m2, and with a total
built-up area of 138,000 m2, the complex comprises the
- Faculty of Applied Medicine: including outpatient and physical therapy facilities
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Dentistry: emergency department, surgery department which houses two operation theatres, and five prosthetics laboratories
- Two nursing faculties catering separately for male and female students
- Common facilities serving all buildings: laboratories, variable capacity lecture halls and classrooms, faculty/management administrative offices, libraries, and parking zone.
All faculties surround and have direct access to a four-storey central building. The sky-lit structure has a large atrium acting as an entertainment platform entailing an exhibition hall, coffee shops, cafeterias, faculty break rooms, prayer facilities, and space for student activities.see projects related
EMAL Administrative Offices and Facilities
Emirates Aluminum Company (EMAL) has Aluminum Smelter and associated facilities at Al Taweelah, 300 km North East of Abu Dhabi. EMAL planned to develop and construct contemporary administration offices and support facilities to efficiently serve the smelter.
The complex comprises 12 buildings:
- Reception Building: ground and first floors comprising check in/out points, security office, electrical room, stores, toilets and pantry.
- Administration Building: ground and first floors comprising reception and waiting area, meeting rooms, offices and toilets.
- EMAL Central Hall: auditorium, reception hall, stores, toilets and entrances.
- Plant Training Facility: ground and first floors comprising classrooms, training halls, offices, meeting room, filing room, library, changing rooms, toilets, lockers, storage, electrical room, compressor room and pantry.
- District Cooling Plant: ground floor only including offices, control room, toilets, store, electrical substation and LV switchgear room.
- Indoor Recreation Center: ground and first floors comprising instructors’ rooms, changing rooms, shower cabinets, toilets, lockers, separate men & ladies gym halls, store, hub room, sports hall, electrical room and janitor’s closet.
- Outdoor Recreation Service Block: ground floor comprising changing rooms, showers, lockers, toilets and storage area.
- Mobile Equipment Training Center: ground floor comprising communication room, simulator training room, classrooms, offices, toilets, lockers, prayer room and pantry.
- Emergency Response Center
- Kitchen and Cafeteria
- Mosque: entrance lobby, main prayer hall, ladies prayer hall, secondary prayer hall, minaret and toilets.
- Excellence Center: not included in ECG scope.