Studies & Master planning
At ECG, we understand that master planning guides growth and development, and as such is paramount to the future success of all projects. This is why we really give it our all.
Our master planning approach covers urban planning, land-use planning, transportation facilities, open spaces, and public services, as well as environment and heritage conservation precincts; and if this is not enough, we conduct a broad range of other studies pertaining to air, soil, water, health, and safety.
These studies include Economic Impact Analyses, Energy Efficiency Potential Studies, Environmental Impact Assessments, Feasibility Studies, Geotechnical & Ground Engineering Studies, GIS Studies, Hazard & Operability Studies (HAZOP), Hydrologic & Hydraulic Studies, Land Valuations, Marketing Researches, Population Studies, Real Estate & Asset Appraisals, Social Impact Assessments, Solid Waste Management Studies, Traffic Impact Assessments, Urban Development Studies, and water, air, and soil characterizations.
This meticulous attention to detail and comprehensive approach has paid off. Today, we are the trusted name in the field of engineering consultancy both nationally and globally. In addition, we take great pride in that.see projects related
Within King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC) lies the new communities of Al Murooj over an area of approximately 525 hectares.
The development comprises fifteen residential communities, a sports complex and a town center. Among these communities:
- Beach Community 1 (BC1): an upscale beach residential community that includes 108 Villas, extending over an area of approximately 32 hectares. BC1 is connected to other communities of AlMurooj through a 350-meter long pier stretching across the sea with recessed pools built along the pathway.
- Beach Community 2 (BC2): an upscale beach residential community that includes 392 Villa plots, extending over an area of approximately 68 hectares.
- Beach Community 3 (BC3): an upscale beach residential community that includes 220 Villa plots, extending over an area of approximately 280,381 m2 .
- Golf Community 1C (GC1c): a residential golf resort community that includes 108 villas, extending over an area of 14 hectares.
- Pradera Golf Community (GC-1B/GC2): covers an area of 196,215 m2 accommodating 147 villas.
- Golf Community 3 (GC3): covers an area of 262,694m2 accommodating 238 villas.
- Golf Community 4 (GC4): covers an area of 244,570m2 accommodating 226 single-family villas.
- Golf Communities (GC5): covers an area of 295,380m2 accommodating 260 single-family villas.
- Golf Communities (GC6 & GC7): GC6 covers an area of 200,362 m2 accommodating 168 single- family villas, while GC7 covers an area of 203,013 m2 accommodating 175 single-family villas.
- Town Houses Community 1 & 4 (TH1 & TH4): two adjacent townhouse communities that include 523 units, extending over a total land area of approximately 34 hectares.
- Town Houses Community 2 (TH2): townhouse community including 148 units, extending over a total land area of approximately 70,000 m2 .
- Town Houses Community 3 (TH3): townhouse community including 234 units, extending over a total land area of approximately 176,000 m2 .
The project also encompasses the infrastructure works (irrigation, drainage, mechanical systems and overall lighting) as well as the construction management and supervision for an 18-hole golf course and lakes existing in between. The golf course is centralized amongst the golf communities GC1, GC2 (Pradera), GC3, GC4 and GC5 on a total area of approximately
677,000 m2 .
Furthermore, the scope covers evaluation of the existing utilities, a network of primary roads (over 9 km long) in addition to primary infrastructure with all related tanks and pump stations serving the town center and AlMurooj communities.
see projects related