What makes us the premier design firm in the MENA region and Sub-Saharan Africa?
The answer comes in one all-encompassing word: Versatility.
Versatility is what allows us to meet the requirements of diverse projects and respond to the needs of different individuals. Versatility is what allows us to innovate and adapt wherever we are in the world. Versatility is also how we always manage to reconcile cost-effectiveness with great quality.
Our extensive range of engineering and design services plays a great role in enhancing this versatility as well:
ECG’s engineering services cover MEP, infrastructure, transportation and process engineering, in conjunction with a range of supplementary engineering services. These include civil and environmental engineering, together with fire protection, lighting, communications, security, and building management systems.
Our design services, on the other hand, cover Front-End Engineering & Design (FEED), Conceptual Design, Preliminary Design, Basis of Design Reports (BODRs), Schematic Design, Design Development, Detailed Design, Design Optimization, Construction Documents, Value Engineering and Computer Simulations.see projects related
We will admit we are perfectionists. When it comes to architectural design, we want to be innovative, functional, beautiful, environmentally friendly, and above all, we want to leave a legacy for the generations to come. We also want to bring all that to every possible structure. Whether it be a bridge or a highway, an exterior or an interior, we want it to shine.
Although this perfectionism keeps us up all night, it also pays off. We are very proud of our contributions to some of the most prestigious projects in the region: From landmark high-rises and mega residential compounds, to business parks and LEED compliant buildings, and from acoustics and vertical transportation to conveyor systems and much more.see projects related
Sulaiman Al-Rajhi Hospital
Over a total plot area of 85,000 m2, the new Sulaiman Al-Rajhi Hospital is designed to be a state-of-the-art healthcare facility in Al-Bukayriyah, Al-Qassim, Saudi Arabia. The hospital is envisaged to further improve healthcare education, patient care, and biomedical research according to international standards.
With a built-up area of 90,323 m2, the hospital building comprises the following:
- Basement: sterile supplies center, laboratory, pharmacy, mortuary, waste management facility, general storage, security room, central laundry, catering unit, distribution unit, supplies delivery unit, and car parking
- 3-level podium:
- Ground floor: admissions department, accident & emergency department, outpatient department, pediatric outpatient department, renal dialysis unit, women’s health section, allied health physical therapy section, imaging room, and pharmacy
- 1st floor: obstetrical units, coronary care unit, intensive care unit, day surgery unit, operating theaters, endoscopy department, medical records department, top management offices, and roof garden
- 2nd floor: administration area, IT section, staff rooms, and restaurants
- 6 upper floors: general stroke & palliative care unit, antenatal & postnatal wards, pediatric ward, assessment ward, cardiology ward, general medical ward, intermediate care ward, acute surgical ward, geriatric medicine ward, VIP ward, and public services
A chiller plant is located near the hospital building with a built-up area of around 2,000 m2.see projects related