Studies & Master planning
At ECG, we understand that master planning guides growth and development, and as such is paramount to the future success of all projects. This is why we really give it our all.
Our master planning approach covers urban planning, land-use planning, transportation facilities, open spaces, and public services, as well as environment and heritage conservation precincts; and if this is not enough, we conduct a broad range of other studies pertaining to air, soil, water, health, and safety.
These studies include Economic Impact Analyses, Energy Efficiency Potential Studies, Environmental Impact Assessments, Feasibility Studies, Geotechnical & Ground Engineering Studies, GIS Studies, Hazard & Operability Studies (HAZOP), Hydrologic & Hydraulic Studies, Land Valuations, Marketing Researches, Population Studies, Real Estate & Asset Appraisals, Social Impact Assessments, Solid Waste Management Studies, Traffic Impact Assessments, Urban Development Studies, and water, air, and soil characterizations.
This meticulous attention to detail and comprehensive approach has paid off. Today, we are the trusted name in the field of engineering consultancy both nationally and globally. In addition, we take great pride in that.see projects related
International Hungarian University
The University campus stretches over a total area of approximately 126,000 m2 in the New Administrative Capital of Egypt.
With a total built-up area of about 109,783 m2 and a total footprint area of approximately 20,633 m2, the campus is set to include the following buildings:
• Administration Building: with a built-up area of 8,350 m2
• Faculty of Architecture: with a built-up area of 7,154 m2
• Faculty of Information Technology: with a built-up area of 6,769 m2
• Faculty of Pharmacy: with a built-up area of 9,380 m2
• Faculty of Political Science: with a built-up area of 9,562 m2
• Faculty of Arts: with a built-up area of 9,562m2
• Faculty of Business Administration: with a built-up area of 9,898 m2
• Faculty of Mass Communications: with a built-up area of 7,168 m2
• Faculty of Engineering: with a built-up area of 15,526 m2
• A library: with a built-up area of 3,300 m2
• Conference halls and the auditorium: with a built-up area of 13,560 m2
• Dorms: with a built-up area of 9,297 m2
• Commercial facilities: with a built-up area of 1,350 m2
• Sports area: with a built-up area of 900 m2
• A clock tower: with a built-up area of 800 m2