New Mansoura is planned to be as a smart city on the Mediterranean coast, approximately 20 km from New Damietta City. The mixed-use development consists of number of subzones and land uses.
The City’s infrastructure networks include roads and transportation networks, as well as potable water, firefighting, irrigation, sewage, and storm water networks.
The scope of work comprises preparing designs for the following networks:
- Combined Potable and Firefighting Network: The network is fed by the proposed RO plant of New Mansoura City. It consists of pressurized pipelines, elevated tanks and ground tanks.
- Sewage and Storm Collection Network: The network is designed to collect the peak sewage and storm drainage from different catchment areas by gravity and lift stations, to discharge into the proposed Tertiary Sewage Treatment Plant.
- Irrigation Network: The network is fed by TSE of the proposed Tertiary Sewage Treatment Plant and filter backwash water, delivering water to the different landscape areas through booster pumps and intermediate tanks.
- Electricity and Fiber Optics Network
- Civil Works
- Communications and security systems
- Urban design
- Conceptual design
- Data collection
- Detailed design
- Master plan
- Strategic plan and outline of land uses
- Tender documents
share this project