New Mansoura is a smart city on the Mediterranean coast, approximately 20 km from New Damietta City, that includes a number of subzones and land uses.
ECG master planning services for the city comprise the infrastructure networks covering road, public transportation, potable water, firefighting, irrigation, sewage, and storm water networks.
Main lines for Phases 1, 2, 3 & 4 comprise the following networks:
- Combined Potable Water and Firefighting Network: With a total length of 126 km and diameters ranging from 110 mm to 630 mm, the network is fed by the designed RO plant of New Mansoura City. The network consists of pressurized pipelines, elevated tanks, and ground tanks.
- Sewage Network: Total length of 120 Km and diameters ranging from 200 mm to 1,000 mm.
- The Storm Collection Network: Total length of 117 Km and diameters ranging from 200 mm to 1,400 mm.
The Sewage and Storm Collection networks are designed to collect the peak sewage and storm drainage from different catchment areas by gravity and lift stations to discharge into the designed Tertiary Sewage Treatment Plant.
- Irrigation Network: With a total length of 126 Km and diameters ranging from 110 mm to 630 mm, the network is fed by TSE of the designed Tertiary Sewage Treatment Plant and filter backwash water to deliver water to the different landscape areas through booster pumps and intermediate tanks.
- Electrical and Fiber Optics Networks
- Civil Works
- Urban design
- Data collection
- Detailed design
- Master plan
- Preliminary design
- Strategic plan and outline of land uses
- Tender documents
share this project