The Labor Accommodation Complex (known as the “Village”) stretches over a plot area of 48,450 m2 within the Industrial Valley (Phase 1A) of King Abdullah Economic City. With a total built-up area of 63,869 m2, the complex is designed to meet the growing demand for labor and staff accommodation buildings for the Industrial Valley and King Abdullah Port. Phase 3, which is the final phase of the complex, provides accommodation for an additional 2,458 residents.
It comprises several components as follows:
- Four regular accommodations buildings (G + 4) with a capacity of 1,984 beds.
- Three senior accommodation buildings (G + 3) with a capacity of 496 beds.
- Associated roads, paving, and service infrastructure.
- Landscaped park and greenery.
- Civil Works
- Communications and security systems
share this project