- Update the existing water distribution system drawings. Implement a leak detection program.
- Develop a computerized mathematical model for simulating network flows and perform pipe network analysis.
- Train NWSA personnel on the use of leak detection equipment and computer software (pipe network analysis, CADD, Lotus, WordPerfect and database).
- Review all existing documentation related to land-use, population, weather conditions, etc.
- Prepare the Master Plan for Al-Mukalla Water Supply System and recommend the required network rehabilitation and reinforcement implementation program.
The project main objective was to improve the operational effeciency and effectivness of Al-Mukallah water supply system to provide adequate water at minimum cost to all potential consumers. A secondary objective was
to prepare a feasibility study and a master plan for the replacement and/or strengthening of the existing distribution system.
- Civil Works
- Field survey
- Network Analysis for Rehabilitation and Training
- Tender documents
share this project