Located in Green Towers Development in Smouha, Alexandria on a plot area of 5,200 m2 and with a total
built-up area of 41,738 m2, the 220-bed hospital comprises a basement and 3-floor podium serving the two-hospital towers as follows:
- Basement floor for services & utilities
(AHU, electrical rooms, IT rooms,… etc); parking area; public circulation (stairs and elevator pits); storages; in addition to unused areas.
- 3-floor podium (ground floor+mezzanine+1st floor) encompassing:
– Medical support facilities (pharmacy, morgue and Central Steam Sterilization Department “CSSD”).
– Non-medical support facilities (storages, medical waste and nonmedical waste, food preparation, nonmedical staff dining room, housekeeping, security and laundry).
– Surgery department (19 major Operation Rooms ”OR”, obstetrics center (3 cesarean OR, 2 labor rooms & pre-labor rooms), In-Vitro Fertilization “IVF” centre (2 IVF OR), endoscopy & colorectal centre (4 endoscopy OR), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit “NICU” (9 NICU rooms), emergency department, radiology department, laboratories & blood bank, pediatric surgery, pediatric centre & Pediatric Intensive Care Unit “PICU” (5 PICU rooms).
– Top management and administration department, main reception and admission.
– Public amenities, cafeterias, staff facilities and technical area (HVAC units, electrical
area, medical gases, boiler and tanks in addition to a conference hall).
- North & South towers (from 2nd to 10th floor):
– North tower comprises outpatients departments (ophthalmology centre, oncology & hematology centre, kidney dialysis centre, orthopedic & spine centre, dental centre, urology & uro-surgery centre, general surgery, colon, rectal surgery & GIT centre, neuro-science centre, chest and chest surgery centre, Ear, Nose and Throat “ENT” & audiology centre, hepatic centre, diabetes & endocrinology centre, dermatology & plastic surgery centre and rehabilitation centre.
– South Tower comprises 64 Intensive Care Units (ICU) (2nd and 3rd floor) and 156 inpatient wards (4th to 10th floor) including 39 double wards, 64 single bed rooms, 7 suites and 7 isolation rooms.
- Civil Works
- Communications and security systems
- Interior Design
- Conceptual design
- Detailed design
- Preliminary design
- Tender documents
The Global Hospital Co.
share this project