Citystars Kattameya is a unique mixed-use development at one of the most prestigious districts in the heart of New Cairo.
The site, which overlooks the Ring Road, is easily accessible from downtown Cairo, Cairo International Airport, and Giza Pyramids. It is on the route leading to important destinations to the east of Cairo, including the Suez Canal and Al-Ain Al-Sokhna.
Over a land area of 245,000 m2, the mixed-use development includes the following components:
- retail building: shops, restaurants, food court, gourmet market, D-Box movie theaters, entertainment park, snow city, and aquarium
- office district: stand-alone office building (built-up area of 32,000 m2) and three office buildings (total built-up area of 56,500 m2) attached to the retail building
- international hotel
- three luxurious apartment buildings
The hotel building comprises the following:
- three-level basement: lobbies, meeting rooms, administration area, retail area, storage area, and parking area (2,610 cars)
- ground floor: entrance, reception, offices, cafés, retail area, toilets, and services
- nine upper floors: lobbies, rooms, suites, swimming pools, gym, spa, terrace, and services
The three residential buildings, located near the hotel, offer 200 apartments providing residents with an atmosphere of ultimate relaxation and total luxury, with direct access to the amenities included in the development as a whole.
Each residential building consists of a ground floor and eight upper floors. While upper floors are exclusively designated for apartments, the ground floor of each building contains entrances, lounges, meeting rooms, a business center, administration area, restaurant, bar, and retail area.
- Communications and security systems
- Urban design
- Conceptual design
- Design development
- Detailed design
- Master plan
- Schematic design
- Tender documents
Al-Arabia Real Estate Development Company
share this project