Structural Design Engineers
- Verifies that all structural analysis, designs, drawings and documents are to current codes and standards and in accordance with ECG policies and standards.
- Liaises as directed with consulting engineers, architects and other disciplines or contractors on all matters necessary for the implementation of the work program of the project.
- Organizes and manages the work of engineers allocated to him and provides structural engineering support and/or advice to project teams as required by the Project Manager.
- 10-15 years of experience.
- Experience in concrete and steel design of buildings specially in metro stations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Structural design standards and codes
- Comprehensive Knowledge of and ability to use personal computers and related software, including CAD tools, and Word Processing Software.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of modern and complex principles and practices of electrical engineering in order to design and design review.
- Knowledge of procedure and terminology for designing; writing specifications; and performing construction support, design review, and project management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work professionally with persons at all levels