EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline
- 8 -15 years progressive experience in all phases of major engineering, including design and construction contracts
- at least 5 years of experience in a managerial capacity for proposal preparation activities.
- A member of a professional body/bodies in Egypt and/or elsewhere
Responsibilities and duties:
- Prepares Scope of Work for proposals with the support of the Technical Proposal Manager (when applicable) of all business units in light of the provisions of the RFP/TOR. Determines inputs for contract pricing and prepares methodology/plans of approach. Guides the preparation of the proposals time schedules for inclusion in the Technical Proposal. Responsible for the production of the Proposal in its final form.
- Establishes, manpower requirements necessary to execute the Scope of Work with the assistance of Technical Proposal Manager, proposal staff and appropriate division/department/section management.
- Guides, directs and coordinates the proposal preparation procedures. Reviews and appraises its operation for effectiveness, efficiency, economy and conformance to the established ECG related manuals. Institutes necessary actions to achieve improvements or correct deficiencies, as warranted.
- Prepares and updates all relevant experience related to technical proposals in hand.