Education & Professional Qualifications:
- BSc. in related Mech. – Power Section, with a minimum grade of “Good”
- Between 15 to 20 years of hands-on experience in projects
SPECIFIC REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Deep Experience in Medium, Large Scale & Mega Projects.
- Deep Experience in Different Mech. systems design, calc. and Specification preparation including:
Water supply, Drainage, Storm, Firefighting, Medical and Industrial Gases, LPG & Natural Gases systems, Water features, Lift Stations, Pump Stations ….. and all other mech. systems.
- High managerial skills both:
- In Coordination with Project management team, Arch., Str., other MEP teams.
- Leading sub-ordinates: Seniors, Juniors and draftsmen.
- Planning and Reporting different projects resources needs.
- Preparing proposals including:
- Estimating level of efforts.
- Estimating deliverables.
- Good command in CAD & BIM (Revit), Excel, power point, process and software
- PMP / Masters / PE, FE, CP Eng, technical, languages, ICDL ….. Certifications is an advantage
- Work with international engineering firms in design documents preparation; preferred to be related to Qatar and/or gulf area.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Good command of related Qatar, Gulf, Egyptian and International Codes.
- Good computer skills and command of relevant applications (especially: Word, Excel based sheets, PowerPoint)
- Good command of the English language (written & spoken)