Electrical Design Engineers
- Implements specific engineering works, as applicable in accordance with the work program of a project, or as requested within his Department.
- Organizes and manages the work of engineers and draftsmen allocated to him and provides relevant engineering works support and/or advice to project teams as applicable.
- Verifies that all Electrical designs, drawings and documents are to current codes and standards and in accordance with ECG policies and manuals.
- Liaises as directed with consulting engineers, and/or contractors on all matters necessary for the implementation of work program of the assigned projects
- 10-15 years of experience.
- Experience in building design specially in metro stations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Electrical design standards and codes
- Comprehensive Knowledge of modern and complex principles and practices of electrical engineering in order to design and design review.
- Ability to use CAD, REVIT tools, or comprehensive process of using personal computers and Word Processing Software.
- Knowledge of procedure and terminology for designing; writing specifications; and performing construction support, design review, and project management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work professionally with persons at all levels