Architectural Design Engineers
- Implements specific architectural works in accordance with the work program of a project.
- Verifies that all architectural designs, drawings and documents are to current codes and standards and in accordance with ECG policies and standards.
- Liaises as directed with consulting engineers, and/or contractors on all matters necessary for the implementation of the work program of the project.
- 10-15 years of experience.
- Experience in building design specially in metro stations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer-aided design AUTO CAD & REVIT software and tools related to Architectural Department.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Architectural design standards and codes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of local authorities and governmental regulations and codes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern construction techniques and high tech. materials.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work professionally with persons at all levels