Education and Professional Qualifications:
- Sc. Degree in Architecture, with a minimum grade of “Good”.
- Over 4 years of experience in the architectural “design & detailed design” field.
- Proficiency at Revit and AutoCAD.
- Additional qualifications for Candidates “over 9 years” of experience:
- Good management of the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Good coordination skills with knowledge of Architecture/Engineering systems.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Leadership, communication, problem solving, organizational and delegation skills.
- Good command of the English language (written & spoken).
- Good command of related Egyptian and International Codes.
- Good computer skills and command of relevant applications.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and assess workload to establish priorities.
- Experience in Large Scale & Mega Projects is preferred such as, 5 Stars Hotels, Malls, Airports, High Rise Buildings, Towers … etc.