Located along the coast, at the northern part of Al Daayen municipality, Lusail City extends over a land area of 35 km², 15 km north of Doha center. The city combines artistic elements of architecture with practical services
in order to satisfy all needs of residents and visitors. Along with a variety of residential options, the new city provides commercial, hospitality and entertainment venues that are integrated with parks, marinas and spacious open spaces.
These venues are planned to accommodate up to 260,000 people. Lusail towers are located in “Marina District”; the most prestigious area in Lusail city. This area represents an anchor within a city of mixed-use developments (offices, residential and commercial space). The aim of the project is to design modern and green buildings as per the Global Sustainability Assessment System “GSAS” targeting a 2-star certificate.
Using state-of-the-art technology (Building Information Modeling “BIM”) and high quality materials, the towers create a major landmark in Lusail city.
The height of the towers (including the podium) is 91.5 meters. The towers
are divided into 4 parts:
- 3-level basement: including parking space for 670 cars, and service rooms.
- 3-floor podium: comprising entrances, a commercial center and a health club.
- Hotel tower: 19 floors above the podium comprising guest rooms, apartments, royal suites, studios and service rooms. The hotel’s roof accommodates a swimming pool and a restaurant overlooking the Arab
- Office tower: 18 floors including open space for business facilities and service rooms.
- Communications and security systems
- Conceptual design
- Design permits
- Detailed design
- Schematic design
share this project