On a land area of approximately 8,812.66 m2; The United Bank (UB) building is located at the New Capital Financial District; comprising two basements, ground floor, 7 typical floors, and a roof with a total BUA of 21,925 m2 (excluding basements).
- Two basement floors including parking areas, central vault, MEP spaces, storage, and other services.
- Ground floor consisting of HQ entrance, waiting and operations area, ATM center, VIP entrance, multi-purpose hall, lounges, and meeting room.
- Six typical floors are almost the same with core services surrounded by employees’ office spaces; each floor accommodates office spaces, cafeteria, pantry, and services.
- Fifth floor is a VIP floor; and the seventh floor includes outdoor terrace.
- Roof accommodates open-air seating area; in addition to MEP equipment and solar panels.
- Civil Works
- Interior Design
- Conceptual design
- Construction management
- Construction supervision
- Detailed design
- IFC (Issued for construction)
- Tender Action
- Tender documents
The United Bank of Egypt
share this project