At the heart of the development; the Club fuses together high-grade sporting and hospitality facilities in beautifully landscaped gardens, and caters for casual and aspiring professional sportspeople alike. It is positioned as the social hub for the development and has extensive food and beverage offerings along with lounges, function space, and play-space surrounding.
Occupying a land area of 179,672 m2 (42.77 acres); the club contains a Football Academy, a Clubhouse, a Tennis Academy, and a Swimming Academy. Each facility is serviced by a number of buildings as follows:
- Stand Alone Building: (BUA: 8,076 m2) and stadium facilities (BUA: 7,153 m2).
- Clubhouse: (BUA: 5,609 m2).
- Gymnastics and Marital Arts: (BUA: 2,771 m2).
- Multi-Sports Hall: (BUA: 4,897 m2).
- Swimming Academy: (BUA: 7,297 m2).
- Civil Works
- Communications and security systems
- Interior Design
- Design development
- Design permits
- Detailed design
- Schematic design
- Tender Action
- Tender documents
- Value Engineering
share this project