The SEEN Hotel & Residences is designed in such a way as to reinvent the concept of economic hospitality in Dakar. The hotel is located over a plot area of 430 m2 at the Intersection of De Thann Street and Caille Street in Dakar.
With a gross floor area estimated at 4,200 m2, the hotel consists of a two-level parking basement (16 car bays) overtopped by a ground floor, a mezzanine, and seven upper floors.
The hotel includes 44 keys as follows:
- 14 studio suites (36 m2 each)
- 23 one-bedroom apartments (54 m2 each)
- 7 two-bedroom apartments (72 m2 each)
Other amenities and services include a lobby, restaurant/bar, business corner, fitness center, and back of house, as well as external parking spaces.
- Communications and security systems
- Basis of Design Report (BODR)
- Detailed design
- Schematic design
share this project