Located on El Nahda Road, El Amereya in Alexandria, Egypt on a plot area of 52,000 m2, Pirelli Tyre Factory comprises the following components:
• Production line building: includes a ground, a mezzanine and an inspection area with a total built-up area of 18,288 m2.
• Raw material & finished product building: a 72 meter high building designed to store tyres and facilitate logistics.
• Mixer building: comprises 3 levels with a total height of 33 meters and a total built-up area of 14,562 m2.
• Locker rooms/ canteen building.
• Compressed air/ boiler building: of total built-up area of 637 m2.
• Claim building: storage area for returned and defected tyres.
- Civil Works
- Construction management
- Detailed design
share this project