With a total built-up area of about 19,000 m2, the Kafr Al-Sheikh Oncology hospital building includes a basement floor, ground floor, and six upper floors as follows:
- Basement: contains the oncology radiotherapy department, including two linear accelerators’ bunkers, one HDR high dose rate brachytherapy, and one CT computed tomography simulator. In addition to the medical and non-medical services, there are medical gases storages, warehouses including separate storages for logistics, central kitchen and staff dining quarters, central laundry, CSSD, and MEP services.
- Ground floor: contains the oncology outpatient department with a group of clinics, in addition to diagnostic imaging, as well as a stabilization emergency department.
- First floor: contains two chemotherapy departments, one dedicated to pediatric chemotherapy services, in addition to an endoscope department, including three procedures’ room for various procedures. In addition, it includes the oncology surgical operating theatres adjacent to the oncology SICU surgical intensive care unit.
- Second floor: contains the central laboratory, in addition to a separate department housing the blood bank with storage facilities, and a bed ward.
- Third floor: contains the resident staff accommodation, and administration with an MPU hall, in addition to bed ward.
- Fourth & Fifth floors: the fourth floor and fifth floors contain bed ward facilities.
- Sixth floor: dedicated to oncology MICU medical intensive care unit, including an intensive care hall, high-dependency intensive care rooms, in addition to isolation facilities.
- Civil Works
- Communications and security systems
- Interior Design
- Medical equipment
- Medical planning
- Conceptual design
- Construction supervision
- Detailed design
- Schematic design
- Tender Action
- Tender documents
Ministry of Military Production
share this project