On a plot area of 60,180m2, Juma Al-Majid Group is planning major renovations and expansion to existing
Hyundai & Kia service workshops at Al-Quoz Industrial Area.
The required works are detailed as follows:
Existing structures (total built-up area is approximately 18,835m2):
- Major refurbishment/renovation to an existing workshop, with a view to suiting the requirements of Hyundai service workshop (dent repair section painting section, pre-delivery inspection section and passenger car service & maintenance area)
- Conversion of an existing workshop (3,735m2) into a Hyundai commercial car service workshop and a body repair/body parts section
- Conversion of a shed (7,800m2 ) into a Kia service workshop offering services similar to those provided by the Hyundai service workshop
- Demolition of two existing warehouses (17,500m2).
Construction of new buildings (total built-up area is approximately 20,430m2 ) :
- Hyundai customer service building (ground + mezzanine) of area 1,600m2 including reception and waiting area, in addition to a car parking area
- Hyundai spare parts store (double height ground floor) of area 840m2
- Kia customer service building (ground + mezzanine) of area 1,600m2 , plus a car parking area
- Kia overseas training centre (ground + mezzanine) of area 1,700m2 along with a gated car parking area
- Kia spare parts store (double height ground floor) of area 840m2
- Gate houses of approximately 150m2 total area
- 2-level building of area 12,000m2 for car parking & staff facilities (offices, changing rooms, showers,
toilets and prayer room).
The construction works of both the Hyundai and Kia service workshops will follow the same lines of quality and
design for the establishment of an iconic model of service workshops in the Middle East.
- Arch of Record
- Conceptual design
- Construction documents
- Construction supervision
- Design development
- Schematic design
- Tender Action
share this project