On a plot area of 18, 812 m2, the iconic building is located in an idyllic spot on the corner of Sari Street and Abdulrahman Fakieh Street. The building lies within Al-
Shate’e area in Jeddah; an upscale district housing singlefamily villas, multi-storey apartment buildings as well as upmarket commercial developments.
The 137-metre high building resembles twin gateways on top of a podium. The building height, multifaceted elevations, angled massing make the design unique and distinguished.
With a built-up area of 200,000 m2, the mixed-use building encompasses the following:
- Basement: for the building services and a parking area (960 cars);
- Ground Floor: the main entrance and a parking area (115 cars);
- 9-Storey Podium: retail shops, meeting rooms, a ballroom, Back Of House (BOH) services and a parking area (754 cars). The podium roof is designed as hanging gardens hosting outdoor Jacuzzi and swimming pool, pool lounges and cabanas, a spa, restaurants and children facilities.
- 23 Upper Floors: 275-key hotel and 75 serviced apartments (all operated by the Four Seasons Hotel).
- Communications and security systems
- Interior Design
- Construction management
- Construction supervision
- Design review
- Tender documents
MIDAD Real Estate Development & Investment Co.
share this project