Base Camp Training Sites:
- Double pitch arrangement.
- Ancillary building/changing rooms.
- Parking spaces (for teams and officials).
- Support services.
- Associated external infrastructure.
- Qatar University Training Sites Cluster, 305,276 m2, 12 fields of play.
- Golf Course Training Site Cluster, 234,299 m2, 10 fields of play.
- Al Wahda Training Site Cluster, 144,975 m2, 6 fields of play.
- Al Sailiya Sports Club, 2 fields of play.
The Training Sites Programme encompasses 40 team basecamp training sites located at various districts in Qatar. This contract covered 15 basecamps in 4 locations.
The sites were designed to host the training sessions for the FIFA World Cup 2022 Tournament.
- Civil Works
- Communications and security systems
- Schematic design
- Detailed design
- Construction documents
- IFC (Issued for construction)
share this project