Emirates Aluminum Company (EMAL) has Aluminum Smelter and associated facilities at Al Taweelah, 300 km North East of Abu Dhabi. EMAL planned to develop and construct contemporary administration offices and support facilities to efficiently serve the smelter.
The complex comprises 12 buildings:
- Reception Building: ground and first floors comprising check in/out points, security office, electrical room, stores, toilets and pantry.
- Administration Building: ground and first floors comprising reception and waiting area, meeting rooms, offices and toilets.
- EMAL Central Hall: auditorium, reception hall, stores, toilets and entrances.
- Plant Training Facility: ground and first floors comprising classrooms, training halls, offices, meeting room, filing room, library, changing rooms, toilets, lockers, storage, electrical room, compressor room and pantry.
- District Cooling Plant: ground floor only including offices, control room, toilets, store, electrical substation and LV switchgear room.
- Indoor Recreation Center: ground and first floors comprising instructors’ rooms, changing rooms, shower cabinets, toilets, lockers, separate men & ladies gym halls, store, hub room, sports hall, electrical room and janitor’s closet.
- Outdoor Recreation Service Block: ground floor comprising changing rooms, showers, lockers, toilets and storage area.
- Mobile Equipment Training Center: ground floor comprising communication room, simulator training room, classrooms, offices, toilets, lockers, prayer room and pantry.
- Emergency Response Center
- Kitchen and Cafeteria
- Mosque: entrance lobby, main prayer hall, ladies prayer hall, secondary prayer hall, minaret and toilets.
- Excellence Center: not included in ECG scope.
- Civil Works
- Communications and security systems
- Interior Design
- Construction supervision
- Design review
- Detailed design
- Medical Planning
- Value Engineering
share this project