Established in 1982 and later relocated to New Giza, El Alsson British & American International School offers both British and American education to all grades according to international standards. The school prides itself on its stature as one of the best international schools in Egypt.
After so many years since its establishment, the school still enjoys a reputation for quality education and excellent customer service.
This project covers the new school campus in New Giza. The new campus, which stretches over a total area of about 15 feddans, comprises the following buildings:
- American School Building: four stories with a built-up area of 16,992.40 m2
- British School Building: four stories with a built-up area of 16,992.40 m2
- Main Administration Building: four stories with a built-up area of 2,512.50 m2
- Sports Hall: five stories with a built-up area of 4,051 m2
- Support Services Workshop: five stories with a built-up area of 1,285 m2
- Performing Arts Building: four stories with a builtup area of 2,011 m2
- Powerhouse: gates, fences, and sewage pump station with a built-up area of 270 m2
- Communications and security systems
- Construction supervision
- Design review
- Detailed design
- Tender documents
share this project