The World Health Organization premises is located in Somaliland; with a total land area of approximately 10000 m2. The project comprises the following buildings:
- Office Building: With a footprint area of 725 m2 and total built-up area of 1200 m2, the building comprises two floors, including an internal court, in addition to the following:
- Library: with a private entrance providing direct access to the library without passing through the security gates (offering toilet for library users only); and a security room.
- Offices Space: including the Manager’s room, kitchen and services.
- The Conference Hall: located between two planted courts; to reduce the internal temperature, and create a delightful atmosphere.
- Warehouse: one floor building comprising a steel structure hall. The hall encompass an office and air conditioned storage for medicines, on a footprint area of 720 m2.
- Ancillary Building: including generators room, and septic and water tanks.
- Conceptual design
- Detailed design
- Tender documents
share this project