The Arts and Culture City occupies a prime location in the New Administrative Capital, on an area of 122 acres; and is linked to Al-Masa Capital project through a pedestrian bridge connecting the two projects.
Surrounded by a fence of 3,150 meters’ length; the project comprises a main gate, 6 sub-gates linking the project with all surrounding roads, in addition to a car park with a capacity of 4000 cars. The project also encompasses a tree forest, landscape, and an open-air theater with an area of about 25 acres.
The City hosts a number of buildings including:
- The Opera House Main Building: With a total area of approximately 86,000 m2; the building consists of a basement, ground floor, and 4 upper floors. It encompasses:
- Main Hall: with a capacity of 2200 seats
- Music Theatre: With a capacity of 1000 seats; the music theatre consists of a ground floor with an area of 1100 m2 (stage and auditoriums), and 2 balconies with a total area of 730m2.
- Drama Theatre: With a capacity of 600 seats, the drama theatre consists of a ground floor with an area of 345m2 (stage and auditoriums), and a balcony with a total area of 300 m2.
- The Artistic Creativity Center and The Wax Museum
- The Capital Museum: With a total area of 8,500 m2; the building (G+1) comprises the main exhibition hall, and number of sub-halls.
- Central Library: With a total area of 9,000 m2; the building (G+1) includes the main reading hall, and a number of sub-halls.
- The House of Oud Building: With a total area of 700 m2, it consists of ground and first floors.
- Contemporary Music Building: With an area of 700 m2.
- Documentary Cinema Building; in addition to art studios, sculpture studios, and a number of showrooms.
This adds to a number of auxiliary buildings (administration, mosque, restaurants, and the pedestrian bridge connecting the City with Al-Masa Capital project); and a number of electromechanical services’ buildings (power plants, chillers, pump rooms, and others).
- Civil Works
- Communications and security systems
- Urban design
- Conceptual design
- Construction supervision
- Design development
- Detailed design
- Project management
- Schematic design
share this project