The Arab Contractors (Osman Ahmed Osman & Co.) has acquired a plot of land spreading over an area of about 101 feddans at Al-Mostakbal City. The land is earmarked for a residential compound to be part of Phase 1 of Al- Mostakbal City (1,500 feddans). Along with the residential buildings, the prospective residential compound shall also comprise retail shops, nursery, clubhouse, mosque, and medical complex. The population of the residential area is estimated at around 10,217 inhabitants.
With a total built-up area (BUA ) of 114,822 m2, the residential buildings are designed to include single and duplex apartments as follows:
- Single apartments: 2,160 units in 108 buildings, each comprising 6 floors (B + G + 5 upper floors)
- Duplex apartments: 216 units in 108 buildings (2 duplexes in each building)
The apartments feature a range of types:
- Type A: 374 units with a BUA of 11,142 m2;
- Type B: 198 units with a BUA of 5,245 m2;
- Type C: 88 units with a BUA of 1,916 m2;
- Type B’: 880 units with a BUA of 24,500 m2; and
- Type C’: 836 units with a BUA of 18,206 m2.
Services are aimed for the residential buildings, infrastructure, and landscaping for the entire 101 feddans (427,892 m2). Infrastructure works include establishing water, wastewater, irrigation, fire-fighting, and street lighting networks.
- Civil Works
- Communications and security systems
- Conceptual design
- Master plan
- Schematic design
share this project