On a land area of 280,000 m2, the Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport (AASTMT) new campus is located in New Al-Alamein City, Egypt; about 90 km from Alexandria and 240 km from Cairo.
The new campus serves the residential communities in New Al-Alamein and the surrounding cities, including Alexandria and Sidi Abdel Rahman. The state-of-the-art designs remarkably shape the campus providing an attractive educational environment.
The project includes the following:
- Five Entrances: students and staff entrance, academy buses entrance, school buses entrance, residence, VIP entrance, and emergency exit.
- Educational Campus: eight college buildings, continuous education building, innovation centre, main library, precedence and administrative facilities
- International School : nursery, special needs educational building, and school cafeteria.
- Sports Complex and Facilities: playground, courtyards, gymnasium; theatre, VIP restaurant, college, and school dorms.
- Support service buildings, mosque, copy centre, garage, and transportation building.
- Underground Service Level: MEP utilities, workshops, lockers, services, main kitchen, laundry & garbage collection and a parking lot.
- Communications and security systems
- Interior Design
- Urban design
- Construction supervision
- Design development
- Detailed design
- Schematic design
Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport
share this project