Al-Andalus is a luxurious, self-sustained residential and golf community, located in Jumeirah Golf Estates (JGE) development on Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road in Dubai, the community comprises the following components:
- Jumeirah Golf Estates Head Office Building (JGE): comprises a basement, ground floor, first floor, and a roof; with a built-up-area of about 9,740 m2.
- Al-Andalus Themed Residential Townhouses: consist of 95-unit clusters,, comprising a ground floor and a first floor, with a total of 13 clusters, classified as follows:
– Cluster Type 1 consists of 7-units cluster
– Cluster Type 2 consists of 8-units cluster
– Cluster Type 3 consists of 11-units cluster
– Cluster Type 4 consists of 6-units cluster
- Al-Andalus Retail Building – EL CENTRO: with a built-up area of about 7,850 m2, the commercial building comprises a ground floor, first floor and a roof, and includes car parking.
- Mosque: with a built-up area of about 1,032 m2, it accommodates 550 prayers.
- Al-Andalus Residential buildings (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H): low (3 storey buildings) & midrise (10 – 12 storey buildings) include multistory basement car parking and clubhouse with total built- up area of about 154252.34m2.
- Quantity Survey
- Conceptual design
- Construction management
- Construction supervision
- Detailed design
- Schematic design
share this project