Located in Dubai Industrial Park, on a land plot area of 43,210 m2 and with a built-up area of 7,700 m2, the Cement Grinding Plant produces approximately 1,000,000 tons per year of ground-granulated blast-furnace slag (GGBS) required for cement/concrete production.
The plant comprises a grinding mill, 4 cement silos, 1 clinker silo, packing plant, and an additive hopper, as well as the following buildings:
- Limestone storage and gypsum storage: with a built-up area 560 m2; an administration building with a built-up area 541 m2 .
- Central control room: with a built-up area 188 m2.
- Warehouse: with a built-up area 382 m2.
- Workers facility and workshop: with a built-up area 423 m2.
- Ancillary building: including a compressor room.
- Service building: including shaded parking, diesel tank, RMU room, MV room, and transformer rooms.
- Civil Works
- Arch of Record
- Conceptual design
- Construction supervision
- Design development
- Preliminary design
- Schematic design
- Tender documents
share this project