3D Visualization Engineer
- Education and Professional Qualifications:
- BSc. Degree in an Architecture discipline.
- A minimum of 2 to 10 years of experience in architectural visualization field.
- Excellent in using 3DS Max.
- Excellent in using Vray and Corona render engines.
- Excellent in using Adobe Photoshop and post production tools.
- Skilled in producing good composition and creative scenes.
- A general knowledge of Sketchup.
- Using Unreal engine is an advantage.
- Good command of the English language (written & spoken)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills