Nesaj Residential Compound extends over a land area of approximately 127,320 m2 north of Al-Khobar in Saudi Arabia. The project covers the following components of the compound:
1. Residential buildings: 23 four-bedroom villas; 26 three-bedroom villas; 148 three-bedroom townhouses; 29 two-bedroom townhouses; and 75 apartments (3 types), with a total built-up area of 1,721 m2.
2. Clubhouse: with a built-up area of 6,709 m2, the building consists of basement, ground floor, and first floor including lobby; restaurant; swimming pool; kitchens; multipurpose hall; sitting areas; bowling area; videogame area; guestroom terrace; health club; gym; squash court; and beauty salon.
3. Administrative building: with a built-up area of 576 m2, the building consists of a ground floor and first floor that include office spaces, meeting rooms, two administrative offices, and a room for the general manager, along with services.
4. Female staff accommodation building: with a built-up area of 672 m2, the building consists of a ground floor and first floor that include a reception, dining room, sitting room, and 21 bedrooms with bathrooms, along with services.
5. Male staff accommodation buildings: three buildings for tenants; male workers’ building; and maintenance technicians’ building.
ECG’s scope of services covers construction supervision.